Comfort. Capacity. Convenience.
From charter tours, to sports teams and rock bands, Atlas Air is the global standard for safety, reliability, and flexibility in the passenger charter industry.
Atlas Air is no longer the best-kept secret in the passenger charter business. Thanks to our passenger fleet of wide-body 747-400s, 767-300ERs, and 767-200s, we can meet your custom requirements. Whether you need high-capacity seating or a more spacious and luxurious VIP configuration, our aircraft are equipped to exceed your expectations.
Here are a few reasons why, since 2010, Atlas Air has become the go-to airline for charter passenger service:
- Relied on by organizations with unusual schedules and seating requirements, such as charter tours, professional sports teams, and musicians of all kinds—from rock groups to college marching bands
- Tapped by the U.S. military to transport troops safely to and from their tours of duty
- Renowned for responsive service with a proven record of getting aircraft serviced and ready to fly in 24 hours, pending contract approval
- Distinguished by pilots who are among the industry’s most experienced—domestically and internationally—and by flight attendants who specialize in the special needs of charter operations
- Operations in more than 90 countries, with the traffic rights to major and smaller airports around the world
Your passenger charters fly on your schedule… to your destinations.
Atlas Air contracts with Flight Services International for all of its flight attendant staffing needs. If you’re interested in working as a flight attendant on Atlas passenger charter flights, please click here.