ACMI leasing: Your schedule. Your destinations. No hassles.
The most efficient route to expanding your presence in the world’s cargo markets.
An Atlas Air ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and Insurance), or wet lease contract puts at your disposal not only a fully dedicated aircraft that is crewed, maintained, and insured, but also the global systems, scale, and efficiencies needed to meet your cargo needs—on your schedule, to your destinations, on time. Since our start in 1992 as an ACMI operator, we have become the world’s largest ACMI provider with an unmatched global footprint and market knowledge.
With an Atlas Air ACMI lease, you enjoy all the benefits of dedicated cargo aircraft without the potential capital risks or long term commitments related to inventory, maintenance or personnel. This frees you to focus on your core competencies—and grow your business.
Benefits of our ACMI services include:
- Greater payload capacity through our fleet of 747-8F, 747-400F, 767F, 777F, 737F, and—the most versatile and technologically advanced freighters in the air. Atlas is the only ACMI operator to offer the 747-8F on an ACMI basis
- Multiple aircraft platforms
- High-quality capacity without significant resource investment
- Performance quality and operational flexibility
- Early access to new markets and growth
- Seamless integration into your own cargo network
- 24-hour global support, including central AOG and parts support, systems operation and dispatch, central crew scheduling, IT support, and sales and operation support worldwide
For more information, click here to view a downloadable PDF