ACMI: Expand your reach. Limit your exposure.
Atlas Air’s ACMI leasing options give you access to the most efficient passenger assets without the significant investments of ownership.
With our start in 1992 as an ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and Insurance) operator, Atlas Air has grown to become the world’s largest ACMI provider. An Atlas Air ACMI contract puts at your disposal not only a fully dedicated aircraft that is crewed, maintained, and insured, but also the global systems, scale, and efficiencies that our infrastructure offers for your passenger charter needs.
Aircraft: The most modern fleet flying.
- Our freighter fleet of 747-400s and 767s—the most versatile and technologically advanced freighters in the air
Crew: Top-flight pilots and attendants to surpass your expectations.
- Our pilots are all trained at the Atlas Air managed training facility in Miami—the same facility that is the exclusive provider of training for the pilots of the U.S. President’s Air Force One
- World-class in-flight service provided by our highly experienced, multilingual, flight attendants, hand-picked for their superior customer service and attention to details
Maintenance: Around the clock, around the world.
- Maintenance bases strategically located to provide global coverage and 24/7 monitoring
- Focus on preventative maintenance, efficient supplier management, and superior sourcing of parts is your assurance of superior safety and reliability
Insurance: Comprehensive coverage for protection… and peace of mind.
- Comprehensive plans to meet your coverage needs
- Global economies of scale to offer you the most reasonable rates