is the recommended browser when viewing this website.
Commercial passenger charters: A new standard of service
From group charters to spacious VIP seating, Atlas Air delivers the seating configurations, in-flight service, and on-time reliability you need for your next charter.
Since launching passenger charter operations in 2010, Atlas Air has flown more than 1 million passengers to more than 120 countries around the globe, carrying them to their destination safely, securely, and with market-leading on-time reliability. With our efficient aircraft, tailor-made service and superior performance, Atlas Air passenger charters deliver value anytime, anywhere.
Value-added benefits of our service include:
- Ultimate seating flexibility—from high-density to more spacious luxury seating—through our fleet of 747-400 and 767-300ER charter aircraft. Whether your passengers are part of a tour, college or professional sports team, a rock band or a group of government officials, Atlas Air offers the seating configurations and in-flight service you need.
- World-class in-flight service, provided by our highly experienced, multilingual flight attendants—handpicked from the nation’s leading carriers.
- Rigorously trained and experienced pilots—all of whom have been trained at Atlas Air’s managed training facility in Miami—the same facility that is the exclusive provider of training for the pilots of the U.S. President’s Air Force One.
- Fast response to last-minute requests through our ability to provide a fully serviced, ready-to-go aircraft in 24 hours, pending contract approval.
- VIP service offering all the “extras,” such as state-of-art entertainment systems at every seat, a power plug in all First Class and Business Class seats, and low-density seating for maximum comfort.
For information about commercial passenger charters, please contact us.
Whether it’s a charter tour or a rock band on its way to its next international gig, Atlas Air makes it happen safely and reliably.