- Contacting Procurement
- RFP's and Contract Management
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- Small Business Program
- Qualification Criteria
- Invoice/Payment Process
- Credit Card Payments
- Invoice Works Documentation
- Checking Payment Status
Atlas Air / Polar Air Cargo Worldwide
2000 Westchester Ave
Purchase, NY 10577
Phone: +1 914 701 8000
Fax: +1 914 697 5080
For accounts payable:
Accounts Payable Manager
Tel. +1 914 701 8549
Our Small Business Programs are designed to promote, increase and improve the quality of the overall participation of small businesses in our supply chain. The businesses we categorize as small business suppliers are Women-Owned (WOSB), Veteran-Owned (VOSB), and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB), as well as businesses located in Historically Underutilized Business regions (HUBZone) and Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB).
Suppliers wishing to participate in our small-business program should begin by clicking on the following link:http://supplierregistration.cvmsolutions.com/AtlasAirlines.htm and selecting supplier registration and complete the process. Following successful completion of a verification and screening process to ensure a good fit between supplier strengths and capabilities and our current and future requirements, the business then becomes a potential supplier that may be used in the procurement process as business needs dictate.
- Meet the qualifications as described by the Small Business Administration (www.sba.gov) as a diverse, women, veteran, service disabled, or HUBZone owned business as defined below:
- A for-profit business enterprise which is at least 51% owned, operated, and controlled by United States citizens who belong to the following groups: African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Asian Pacific-Americans, Subcontinent Asian-Americans, and Native Americans.
- Be registered on the Central Contracting Registry (CCR) (www.ccr.gov)
- Meet or exceed our high standards of quality
- Provide excellent service
- Offer competitive pricing
- Provide value-added products or services
- Meet our insurance and indemnification requirements
- Be innovative
Realistically, we are not able to do business with every company that contacts us. But we welcome the opportunity to build strong, rewarding relationships with high-quality, diverse suppliers and service providers in our communities.
Small Business Liaison Officer
Telephone: +1 914 701 8499
Atlas Air, Inc. and Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. use an electronic invoice-processing service offered by iPayables called IATA InvoiceWorks™ to better manage our supplier’s invoices.
IATA InvoiceWorks provides improved invoicing and payment options that enable your company to send electronic invoices to us, resolve disputes, review and track invoice status, and reconcile account activity without any hardware or software requirements. Over 260 airlines and more than 5,550 industry suppliers are already linked to and enjoy the benefits of electronic invoices through IATA InvoiceWorks.
We accept electronic invoice processing using several options, including online entry, invoice uploads, and e-mailing.
- Online invoice entry, or file uploading – This method allows you to log in to InvoiceWorks and enter your invoices directly into our accounts payable system. This is the fastest method for processing your invoices and it provides the following benefits:
- No more lost or misplaced invoices
- Fewer payment delays
- Immediate delivery of invoices
- Ability to view status of invoices anytime online
- Improved customer service
- Faster resolution of invoice issues
- Multiple ways to transmit invoices
- Reduced processing costs such as postage, paper and envelopes
- Emailing - In lieu of entering your invoices directly into InvoiceWorks, you may send them directly to Atlas.Air@recall.com, with a copy to APinvoices@atlasair.com. Invoices, and any supporting documentation, must be sent in either a single TIF file (preferred) or PDF file in order to be processed. Using email to submit your invoices in an electronic format will ensure that they are received and processed more quickly than by mail, but not as quickly as online invoice entry.
- Mail - If you’re unable to utilize either of the options above, we ask that you mail your invoices to –Atlas Air / Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, P.O. Box 200016, Woodstock, GA 30189-0416.
Thanks to the InvoiceWorks™ & MasterCard Payment Gateway, we are now able to pay our suppliers faster and more efficiently using a MasterCard Commercial Card. This electronic solution is our preferred payment method, and we are requesting that you join the many other vendors and suppliers that are receiving their payments this way. We can offer expedited payment terms using MasterCard compared with our traditional payment methods and standard payment terms. Once you are enrolled, no further action on your part is required to receive credit card payments, and no point of sale system is required. Payments are automatically deposited into your merchant account.