Monday, September 30, 2013
This position will provide functional and technical support and maintenance of the company’s JD Edwards Enterprise 1 ERP system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong functional support for JDE Financial modules including fixed assets.
- Experience in support and maintenance of application interfaces to and from JD Edwards – including web services and z-file processing.
- Preparation of functional design documents and technical specifications.
- Third Party relationship management, ensuring all enhancements, ‘third party’ actions, system maintenance and all related activities are in compliance with internal and regulatory policies and standards.
- Primary responsibility for providing JDE support to business users for the financial modules;General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Fixed Assets.
- Advises on configuration and setup of system master data to support efficient use of the JD Edwards financial systems, including security, menu/task setup, AAI configurations and related A/P and A/R functions to identify areas for improvement.
- Analyzes and designs of custom JDE reports/applications and interfaces to fulfill business requirements.
- Prepares use case testing scripts to ensure quality delivery of system enhancements.
- Creates logic/process flow diagrams for complex routines, assists in debugging of programs, testing and correction of program logic.
- Ensure compliance with the established systems change control procedures including proper documentation for all projects and change requests.
- Work with the business functions to establish and define opportunities to leverage the system to greater advantage for the company.
- Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work assigned and assumes ownership of the results.
- Bachelors Degree in business or technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing/supporting JD Edwards financial applications software required.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Highly organized individual with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Flexibility to work additional hours when necessary.<
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
The Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. It is the Company's policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please see the links to the “EEO is the Law” posters on our career websites (www.atlasair.com/aa/careers.asp and www.polaraircargo.com/careers.asp).
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.